First: The goods need to be manufactured & ordered from the supplier
- The customer must specify the date of goods manufacture on the form provided within 240 days of the first payment.
- The goods are supplied within 150 days from the specified date.
- The Customer must prepare the site for installation within 45 days as of the date of the goods’ arrival at Al Wazzan United Trading Company warehouse.
- Al Wazzan United Trading Company should stop supplying the goods installation in case the customer fails to pay any of the payments.
- In no case shall the contract be canceled after the request to manufacture.
Second: The goods are in the company's warehouses
- The goods is reserved for the customer after fulfill the due payments.
- The client must prepare the site for supply and installation immediately upon contracting.
Third: General Terms
- The mentioned prices against the supply and installation of the goods mentioned in the offer.
- Al-Wazzan United Trading Company has the right to charge storage fees at 5 Kuwaiti dinars per day if the Customer does not commit to receive the goods or delay on payments on the specified date.
- Canceling or terminating the contract for direct or indirect reasons relative to the Customer at any time should be prior to the commencement of manufacturing the goods; Al Wazzan United Commercial Company has the right to deduct not more than 15% of the total value of the merchandise calculated from the collected payments against administrative expenses for the site visits and the plans.
- The customer or other of his representative is obligated to acknowledge the completion of installation within a week from the date of notification from Al-Wazzan United Trading Company on the completion of the installation by signing the receipt voucher, otherwise receiving of goods considered to be final, legally and without any notes
- The signature of the Customer or other of his representatives on the receipt of the goods is considered as an inspection of the goods and a declaration by him that it has been received intact and that the customer is responsible for maintaining the integrity of it from the date of receiving them.
- The aforementioned conditions are the conditions regulating of supplying and installation of the incoming goods with a quote.
- Any discount is to be canceled if the contract is funded through the mediation of a bank.
- The customer must secure a store with a lock to store the sold goods that includes installation, i.e. (kitchens, doors - wardrobes).